Familiar with Data Queries, Statistical Analysis, and Sampling, Regression and Correlational Analysis, Classifiers. Also proficient with Data Visualization, Cleaning, Consolidation, and Smoothing. Can use libraries including NumPy, SciPy, Math, Matplotlib, and some Pandas.
Very familiar with markdown (including LaTeX) and code implementations of notebooks.
Able to use Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc. and the G Suite counterparts efficiently and proficiently
Can use Lightroom, Portfolio, and Spark excellently, some experience with Photoshop
Fundamentals of Number Theory, Induction, Cryptography, Graph Theory, Set Theory Grade: A
Statistical Analysis, Table Manipulations, Research Methods, Bootstrapping, Confidence Intervals Grade: A+ Percentile: 99.5
Able to communicate and relay ideas or information concisely and accurately to superiors, co-workers, and subordinates
Work well on feet and under pressure, as well as ability to revise action plan to accommodate changing demands
Can use resources such as materials, energy, etc. effectively and efficiently, and can also manage time spent between projects
Able to solve not only straightforward, logical problems, but also more complex issues which require out-of-the-box, unconventional ideas
Able to notice small details and/or errors, especially in the context of large projects
I am currently an undergraduate at UC Berkeley, where I also work as a Peer Educator and Academic Intern. I am currently seeking to build connections and gain experience in the workforce so that once I graduate, I will have a strong footing either for graduate school or to begin my career.
Triple majoring and minoring in Logic within the College of Letters & Science at UC Berkeley. I have been involved with several on-campus organizations such as the Mathematics Undergraduate Student Association and California Public Interest Research Group
- Statistics: GPA: 4.0 | Units: 80.2 | Class Rank: 1
Attended community college through High School and in University to attain a more eclectic education
- Statistics: GPA; 4.0 | Class Rank: 1
Graduated with an Honors Diploma with an emphasis on Astrophysics and Calculus.
- Statistics: GPA: 4.4 | Class Rank: 3
- Work directly with other staff and faculty to support students educational experience.
- Guide students to solve problems independently
- Work as part of a team to coordinate the best plan for students
- Conduct and coordinate financial education presentations as well as provide individual guidance to students
- Curate and update information used for formal presentations and individual meetings
- Responsible for customer service, memorization of material, and working with other associates to manage our department and efficiently help customers with their problems.
- Recognized by managers with an award for excellent customer service and job performance.
- 2019 – Created a proof of concept for a long-distance water transportation system based on Archimedes’ screw
- 2020 – Collected real-world data and showed a correlation between GPA and days absent for high school students see Projects tab for more information
Ranked in at least the top 10% of all undergraduate students within my college by GPA and maintained a GPA required to graduate with distinction
Coordinated, organized, oversaw, and participated in the collection of +10,000 books, for Children’s Book Project of San Francisco, the largest donation they have ever received
Received the highest award for Advanced Placement course exams from the College Board.
Recognized by school faculty for contributions to school program and held the office of Associated Student Body President.